Ayurveda Yoga Wellness Consultant
Level 2 – 550hour program, 10 modules, Begins September
An Annual Apprenticeship with Sandra Sagarmuti Shotton C-IAYT E-RYT 500
& Visiting Faculty at Island Yoga Vista
This program will:
* Enrich your training as a yoga professional with components of Classical Yoga, Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda.
* Make practical use of the teachings of Yoga and Ayurveda to enrich the lives of others, as well as your own.
* Bring the timeless tools of Yoga and wisdom of Ayurveda to people unable to attend a regular yoga class.
* Explore the cycles of stress and imbalance and learn methods to transform them towards a sense of oneness and unity.
* Grant you an exceptional opportunity to further study under the tutelage of a respected Ayurvedic Doctor from a traditional clinic in Jaipur, India for the Spa Specialist component
* Allow for a small group (max 10) learning environment with a seasoned teacher.
* Give you a space to retreat from your daily life and immerse yourself in these teachings in a spiritual environment.
* Give you time between modules to assimilate the information over a year’s time, staying connected with the instructor and the other students.
* Give you the opportunity to stay connected with a growing community and perhaps join us in India next year after this level is done, as we move on to complete the full 800hrs.
Click here to read more about this Ayurveda Yoga Wellness Consultant Certification
FOR MORE INFO OR TO APPLY contact Sandra by e-mail here or call (250) 754-0939.